Hey! I hope that your November is off to a great start! It has been a while since I have personally checked in, so I wanted to share some of the exciting things that have been going on lately!
It seems like this year has FLOWN by- and I have had so many exciting changes!
At the beginning of the year, I decided to end the team that I had created. It was an awesome learning experience, but I realized that what I truly LOVE is Real Estate, Design, and helping my sphere! Managing the team took so much of my time and energy away from my true passions, and it was an internal struggle for me. This change has been hard, but it has been well worth it! I am so happy at my new office at Arc Realty in Homewood. I love the energy and the support from my office, and this was the best decision that I could have made for my business.
Now that the dust has settled from these huge changes that kicked off the beginning of 2022, I have decided to start offering my design services as well, and I am SO excited!
I graduated from Samford University with a Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design, and right before I got my Real Estate License in 2010, I received my NCIDQ Certification in Interior Design. It is something that I LOVE! Making a space come to life gives me a lot of joy and I LOVE helping people do the same in their own homes. So, I am excited to announce that not only can I help you find the perfect home for you—but I can also help you tailor it to exactly what you want, once you have moved in! I would love for you to checkout some of my recent projects on my newly updated website:
If you have any questions about the current real estate market or design I would love to connect! Please don’t hesitate to reach out! As the market has calmed I have enjoyed having more time to connect with you all and am looking forward to hearing from you!
Today we have a sudden opportunity to save money on your home purchase. Rates dipped below 7% today after a positive report about inflation. If you’ve been waiting on rates to drop to purchase your next home, now is the time!
I hope that you have an awesome holiday season as we are all preparing for Thanksgiving! If you are struggling to decide on what to bring to your holiday parties, here is one of my FAVE go-to recipes, that is a CROWD PLEASER!
Recipe: Holiday Jalapeno Cranberry Dip
12 oz fresh, uncooked cranberries
1/4 cup green onion
1-2 fresh jalapeño peppers
2 Tbsp. cilantro (optional)
3/4 to 1 Cup sugar (according to taste)
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/8 tsp. salt
16 oz. cream cheese (whipped)
1. Use hand food chopper to chop cranberries. (It is best to not use a food processor to chop these as the cranberries liquify too much.)
2. Chop green onion, jalapeño peppers and cilantro.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, add chopped cranberries, green onion, cilantro and jalapeños.
4. Add sugar, lemon juice and salt on top of cranberry mixture and stir gently until blended.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight.
6. Take cranberry mixture out of the refrigerator and stir all ingredients together. Strain out all liquid using a colander with small holes.
7. Whip softened cream cheese with hand mixer until smooth (about 2 minutes) and spread cream cheese over bottom of a pie plate or 9×9 dish.
8. Pour cranberry mixture atop cream cheese and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
9. Use a spoon to spread over Ritz crackers and enjoy!!